Refills will be processed within 2 business days of receipt of the request. Refill requests received on Fridays will be processed the following week and will be completed by Tuesday. Below are guidlines regarding refilling of medications.
- Unless otherwise directed by your provider, maintenance medications such as blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, and thyroid, wil be approved if the patient has had an office visiti within the last 3 months.
- Narcotics and controlled substances such as ADD/ADHD medication and sleep aids will require a mandatory visit unless otherwise directed by the provider. These medications will not be called in to the pharmacy.
- Antibiotics will not be called in as an office visit is required.
Refill Request Procedure:
- A voice will prompt you to choose an option for refills.
- Leave the following information on your voice mail message.
- Patient's Name
- Patient's Date of Birth
- A daytime phone number in case we need to speak with you
- Medication Name and Dosage (example: Lipitor 20mg)
- Pharmacy Name
- Pharmacy Telephone Number